Terms & Conditions | Parcel of Plenty
1. Secure payments
- We accept payment via credit card.
- We are unable to process sales on account, nor accept payment via direct bank deposit.
- The payment process is completed after your order is finalised.
- To ensure the protection of your credit card details, payments are processed using a secure, third party payment gateway service run by Shopify Payments.
- We prefer that you place your order online as this ensures the highest level of accuracy; we will take orders over the phone as a last resort if you are experiencing computer problems or do not have access to the internet.
- Order cut off time is 8pm two days to your delivery date.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Please make sure you check your order confirmation carefully as we will not accept liability for incorrectly ordered items.
- Your order confirmation is not your invoice.
- Cancellation or the skipping of your order can be done up until 8pm two days prior to your delivery date. All cancellations to be done online in your account.
- We do our best to accommodate late changes to your order. However, once your order has been packed and is out for delivery we are unable to accommodate any more alterations.
- When you use this website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information and for restricting access to your computer.
- Contents of parcels may change without notice. Items in the boxes listed on the website are a guide only.
3. Pricing and product availability
- Pricing of our produce is subject to market fluctuation and can vary.
- We aim to keep our website up to date in regard to availability and pricing. We will notify you of any significant pricing changes.
- On occasion, an item you have ordered may not be available. If this is the case, we will usually try to contact you via SMS or phone to let you know and to ask if you would like a substitute item.
4. Delivery information
- Check our delivery pagefor more details of the postcodes we currently deliver to. We currently deliver to these post codes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and customers can select which delivery day they would prefer. Orders must be placed by 8pm two days prior to your preferred delivery day or they will be delivered on the next scheduled delivery day.
- Unless you live in a security building, we do not require you to be home at the time of delivery. However, if you are planning not planning on being home we encourage you to leave an Esky out to keep your food fresh.
- If we need access through a security door to deliver your order you will need to be home at the time of delivery. If you are not home and we are not able to gain access our driver is under instructions to bring your order back to the warehouse. We will then attempt delivery again on the next available delivery day, if this occurs you will be charged a second delivery fee.
- We send out a text message with a four-hour window of expected delivery. Please note this is an approximation only. Although we do our best to make sure your order will arrive 'on time', there are various factors which may cause our driver to run late. As such we make no guarantee that your order will arrive during the specified time. If our driver is running late we will, if practical, send out another text message with an updated estimate.
- Free delivery for orders over $100 is available.
5. Returns/credits policy
- It is our aim to only provide the freshest produce (meat, seafood, dairy, fruit and vegetables), we have quality control systems in place for checking produce as it arrives and leaves our warehouse.
- Parcel of Plenty offers full credit for any produce provided that is not of good quality. We ask customers to inform us by sending an email with a photo as soon as possible after receiving their order and within 24 hours. If possible we will deliver replacement items or we will issue a credit on your account to be deducted from your next order.
- If you have ordered an item incorrectly, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- We do not offer returns and credits for 'change of mind'.
- If we have supplied you with an item incorrectly or provided the wrong item in error, we will issue a refund and will pick up the incorrect item at which time we will deliver the correct item. However, you will need to make the item available for pick up on our next delivery run to your area. If you have used the item or thrown it away, we reserve the right to reject your claim for a refund. All claims for credit due to missing or incorrect items must be made to Parcel of Plenty within 24 hours of the delivery being received.
- If you have ordered a frozen or refrigerated item, you need to be aware that some defrost and increase in temperature of the item will occur in transit. We pack your items carefully and deliver in refrigerated trucks however once your item is removed from its storage temperature there will naturally be some increase in temperature. Please be assured that the packaging we use for transportation of your colds items is designed to keep them cold for as long as possible and a slight increase in temperature over the space of one day (24 hours) will not mean that your food is no longer safe to eat.
6. The use of promo / discount codes
- From time to time we offer promotional codes for either new or existing customers.
- All promo codes have an expiry date and are available for a short and defined period of time only. Often, they are only available for the week or month in which they are issued.
- Eligibility is based on meeting a minimum spend. The delivery fee is not included in this minimum.
- Multiple promo codes are not able to be combined on the same order. One promo code can be used per delivery.