Bangers and mash, sausages and gravy, sausage sanga. Beef sausages, pork sausages, lamb. Straight up or with flavours added. No matter how they come, nothing beats a snag!
The key to barbecuing a sausage – despite what all your friends say, never prick them before cooking. The skin will retain the fat, which provides juiciness. Simply cook at a gentle pace and the sausage will take care of itself.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 12 pork sausages (or beef, chicken, lamb)
- Cooking oil or spray
- Spray the sausages with cooking oil spray
- arrange on a moderate barbecue flat plate.
- Turning often, until browned and firm to touch.
- Serve pork sausages with sides of choice.
This recipe is courtesy of Australian Pork.